Be part of a faster future
FAST Academy offers anyone over the age of 18 the opportunity to become a fully qualified engineer. Our hands-on programmes are perfect for people who are curious and have a willingness to learn, as you earn!
Alongside your day-to-day job role, you will study towards your Apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering up to Level 5, which will be delivered by Northwest Regional College (NWRC). (*Entry Level dependents on individual qualification/criteria).
This is a very exciting time to join the Team at FAST. We are a unique, thriving company, offering apprenticeship opportunities to work with robotics, an innovative and exciting new area of expertise.
This is an outstanding prospect for individuals interested in starting their career within the Electrical Engineering or Industrial Automation industry.
Ideal applicants will have a strong interest in electrical engineering. The ability to communicate internally on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
What’s in it for you?
• Fantastic opportunities for development.
• Working alongside some of world’s most successful technology-based
• Autonomy to manage your own workload.
• A friendly, supportive team to work with.
Why FAST? Why not get qualified, learn and earn on the job, working towards an exciting and rewarding career path.
• FAST are a unique, innovative, and exciting advanced manufacturing company
• Unique opportunity in Northern Ireland to work in the field of Robotics
• Competitive starting salary
• Flexible working
• Career & personal growth opportunities
• Opportunity to travel