We are hiring! Software Engineer needed
As part of our rapidly expanding Software team, we are currently looking for high quality candidates to fill several key software roles within our Manufacturing Software Systems division.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced organisation and be part of our team as a Software Engineer. Savigent Software delivers our clients with highly efficient manufacturing systems and provides them with flexible software solutions for their workflow automation, manufacturing intelligence and systems integration needs.
We work with hundreds of innovative companies from start-ups to global manufacturing organisations. Our customers include manufacturers across a variety of industries including the automotive, semiconductor, industrial, specialty chemical, consumer packaged goods and aerospace sectors.
• 1-2 years of demonstrated software development experience
• Strong understanding of the .Net framework, C#, threading, WCF Services
• Proficiency in web services design and implementation.
• Proficiency in relevant programming languages and technologies, e.g., ASP.Net, SQL Server
• Experience with real-time and device communication and/or Web and Azure cloud is a plus
• Experience with Test-Driven Development and Agile methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently but with a collaborative team
• Strong oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with and learning about, all parts of the product development life cycle.