Automatic Germination Analysis System
The AMSC system from ALCI SAS is automatically analysing your seeds on your timing set. It will give you the morphometric seed characteristics, germination speed and rates.The AMSC system allows high throughput analysis with reliable and repeatable results. AMSC is fully compatible with the Jacobsen table.
The AMSC system is currently available for:
- Durum Wheat
- Medicago Truncatula
- Fonio & Sorgho
- (Customisable for other species)
For each seed, the AMSC systems can analyse and measure:
- Morphometric characteristics accurate to +/- 0.1 mm
- Rate of Germination – and subsequent categorisations
The AMSC can:
- Record, classify all pictures, time and date stamp and tag metadata
- Form and field database set-up, fully flexible per customer and data input requirements
- Printable picture capture per zone from A5-A2 formats
The systems controls temperature incrementally per °C, with no emission to UV. Automatic teaching modes and an intuitive GUI allow for easy set-up and flexibility for the integration of new seeds, or new types of blotting paper. ALCI and FAST Technologies work closely with scientists and through our ‘Remote Maintenance and Diagnostics Module’ we can remotely co-develop recipes and systems parameters in partnership.
Monitoring the seed germination process can provide seed companies with a direct measure of product quality and allow them to successfully control their inventories and steer their breeding programs.