About FAST Technologies
FAST Technologies aims to be the preferred provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions to our clients. We focus on providing solutions in the following areas:
- Automation and Machine Design
- DC Systems
- Precision Engineering
- Chemical Delivery & Wet Process
- Manufacturing & Software Solutions
- Renewables & Energy
FAST Technologies is a progressive innovative organisation, with ongoing rapid business growth.
Our client base includes some of the world’s most successful technology based companies and world leaders in manufacturing.
FAST Technologies is now seeking to recruit an Office Administration Assistant for their premises, in Derry~Londonderry:
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Salary: Negotiable and depending on experience
As Office Administration Assistant, you will be working within the administration department and you will be responsible for administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Provide support to managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organisation and communication.
- Answer Multi-Line Telephone and direct calls and/or email enquiries.
- Cover reception duties, such as meeting, greeting and assisting visitors
- Maintain Customer and Supplier contacts databases.
- Produce and distribute correspondence, letters, faxes and forms.
- Book courier collections etc.
- Compile stock reconciliation and data entry
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain the company filing system.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by enforcing company procedures, rules and regulations.
- Research and organise travel as and when required
- Monitor stationery levels and order supplies
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Follow all company and customer Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental procedures.
- Promote the capabilities of FAST Technologies Ltd.
- Perform all other duties as required.
- 1 years’ experience in an office administration role
- Excellent Computer Skills, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Google
- Excellent Typing & Keyboard Skills
- Ability to adapt to change and manage and change priorities in line with business needs.
- GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent in English/Maths
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Personal Skills Required for the job role.
- Ability to Multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level of discretion and judgement
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, your current salary and when you would be available to commence employment, along with your CV to [email protected] or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; before Friday 23rd February 2018 at 5.00pm.
FAST Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.