About FAST Technologies
FAST Technologies aims to be the preferred provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions to our clients. We focus on providing solutions in the following areas:
- Automation and Machine Design
- DC Systems
- Precision Engineering
- Chemical Delivery & Wet Process
- Manufacturing & Software Solutions
- Renewables & Energy
FAST Technologies is a progressive innovative organisation, with ongoing rapid business growth.
Our client base includes some of the world’s most successful technology based companies and world leaders in manufacturing.
FAST Technologies is now seeking to recruit a Caretaker / Driver for their production facility, in Derry~Londonderry:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment throughout the entire Production area
- Maintain grounds and car-parking areas
- Ensure all company vehicles are maintained and clean
- Identify and carry-out minor building maintenance, reporting any major concerns to your Supervisor
- Working with the Production team to provide the collection and delivery of goods
- Maintain stock levels for cleaning products
- Ensure outside storage areas are well organised, safe and all storage is secured
- Ensure ALL waste materials are correctly segregated as per Company Policy
- The packaging/unpackaging of Goods In/Out
- Loading/Unloading of Goods
- All other duties as required
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety
- Work well within a dynamic, busy working environment
- Full clean UK/EU drivers licence
- Familiar in the use of power and hand tools
- Willingness to provide overtime cover when necessary
- Forklift Trained
- Experience in a similar role
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, your current salary and when you would be available to commence employment, along with your CV to [email protected] or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG; before 5pm on Friday the 30th of November 2018.
FAST Technologies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.