FAST is an advanced manufacturing company, specialising in bespoke machine build, automation, robotics, and software solutions for companies globally.
With 25 years’ experience in industrial automation, FAST provides best in class automation solutions with a proven track record in the application of automation across all sectors and industries. We develop bespoke technical solutions for a global client base, focusing on state-of-the-art automation technologies that are developed and can be deployed into manufacturing facilities with immediate effect.
We partner with industry leaders across the world and can provide a comprehensive portfolio comprising individual robots and robotic cells for automated production steps, all the way to large-scale customised systems.
We help our customers automate so they can focus on their core business.
What does this role contribute to the Company?
The successfully appointed candidate will play a key role to apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, electronic and electrical testing, pneumatics, and automation across the business.
What we will ask of you:
- To achieve project milestones within a given time frame and budget and to complete projects on time and within budget.
- To provide customers with an efficient, courteous service / support / as when and where required.
- To liaise between customers and management ensuring an orderly flow of information and materials.
- To maintain, repair and service existing / new equipment within a tidy, safe, and efficient working environment.
- To work DC Systems, in a cleanroom environment, on or with wet process equipment and / or automated assemblies etc.
- To lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electrical, pneumatic, automation, electronic components, parts, equipment and systems.
- To evaluate, calibrate and test new / modified equipment circuits and fixtures.
- To assemble / modify systems and equipment according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- To complete all job-related paperwork and documentation as required.
- To follow all company / customer health and safety, quality procedures.
- To promote the capabilities of FAST Technologies Ltd.
What we are looking for:
- HNC Electrical Engineering/City & Guilds Electrical Engineering/ NVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent.
- Experience of designing/building electrical control panels
- Experience of maintaining/trouble shooting industrial control or PLC systems
- Experience of Siemens TIA platform
What will we do for you?
In return we offer you the opportunity to work in a progressive innovative organisation, with ongoing rapid business growth, with opportunities for development. Our client base includes some of the world’s most successful technology-based companies and world leaders in manufacturing. You will have autonomy to manage your own workload, with a friendly and supportive team to work with.
Upload your CV today